We believe each student has God given capacities for growing spiritually, intellectually, socially and physically. Our prime objective is to provide an atmosphere in which each student may reach his or her potential in all areas. We strive to fulfill the following:
Spiritual Growth Objectives: (Romans10:9-10; II Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 10:23-25)
- Teach the basic principles of the Christian faith by teaching the Bible as the Word of God, a source of doctrine and a guide for daily living.
- Encourage each to come to a personal, saving relationship of Jesus Christ honoring Him as Lord and Savior, seeking to know and do His will.
- Encourage a pattern of regular worship and service in a Bible-believing church.
- Model those character qualities found in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Foster self-discipline based upon a deep respect and devotion to God and all authority.
- Prepare students for a life committed to serving Christ both at home and around the world.
Intellectual Growth Objectives: (Proverbs1:2-7; Proverbs 2:10-12; Colossians 1:16-17)
- Teach academic skills necessary for effective comprehension, communication and computation.
- Provide a versatile, challenging curriculum which will furnish a thorough preparation for future study and career sufficiency.
- Inspire an appreciation and responsiveness to the beauty in the arts.
- Assist each student to recognize in every area of study the revelation of God in creation and the Holy Scriptures.
- Promote high scholastic standards which stimulate higher-level thinking skills based on a biblical worldview.
- Instill an understanding and appreciation of the principles and values upon which this country was founded and the importance of their preservation.
- Instill and encourage the formation of good work/study habits and methods of research.
- Utilize existing technology so as to enhance one’s knowledge of the world.
Social Growth Objectives (Mark 12:31; Romans 13:1-7; Ephesians 4:32)
- Encourage an individual sense of self-worth and realization that each one is a special creation of God and a recipient of His love.
- Foster the establishment of interpersonal relationships through an acceptance of one another while helping each to understand and respect the viewpoints of others.
- Instill a respect for authority, love of country, patriotism and citizenship so each student will assume his/her rightful responsibility to family, church, community and country.
- Impart a biblical view of life, work and leisure use of time.
Physical Growth Objectives (Proverbs 3:7-8; Luke 2:52, I Corinthians 6:19-20)
- Promote a program of healthful living and physical fitness.
- Help each student acquire coordination skills to make skillful use of his/her body as the temple of God.
- Encourage good sportsmanship in physical education activities and athletic events